Members of IUOE Local 727 Nova Scotia Paramedics Union
Why sign up?
Get unlimited access to all courses and tutorials as well as all future videos, with new videos coming out monthly --- for one single monthly price. Each month I will add short, focused tutorials. I encourage you to send in questions that I will attempt to answer the following month.
Paid members will also receive bonus materials such as course files, and exclusive downloads. In addition, members will receive a printable certificate for every block of videos completed that you can use towards your education credit. The number of hours in each block varies, with a minimum of two hours per block.
And although I hope that you'll find the content helpful and enjoy being a member of our #StayCurrent community, you do have the option to cancel your annual subscription at any time. Monthly members, we request that you commit to a minimum of 6 months prior to cancellation.
Join our #StayCurrent Community!
Watch a quick welcome video from Current ECG founder, Dave Klein
- Current ECG Ep. 1 - ASA (7:50)
- Current ECG Ep. 2 - Reading VS Interpreting ECGs (6:31)
- Current ECG Ep.3 - Oxygen Free Radicals and Acute Coronary Syndrome (8:30)
- Current ECG Ep.4 - Sgarbossa Criteria - STEMI LBBB (14:15)
- Ep.5 - aVL Impending Inferior MI (9:06)
- Ep.7 - You Should Care About Chest Recoil...It Might Be The Most Important Thing (7:48)
- Ep.6 - Morphology Counts (12:35)
- Ep.8 - Electrode Placement (12:04)
- Ep.9 - Modified 12 Lead Vs 15 Lead (11:00)
- Ep.10 - Electrical Conduction (3:56)
- Ep.11 - Lateral MI Electrical Silence (10:35)
- Ep. 12 - AV Blocks with a Major Twist (16:52)
- Ep. 13 - Don't Miss the QT Interval! (12:54)
- Ep. 14 - Who Cares About Millimetres! (5:46)
- Ep. 15 - Calling Dr Jones... ECG Cases with an ECG Guru - Part 1 (40:07)
- Ep. 15 - Calling Dr Jones... ECG Cases with an ECG Guru - Part 2 (21:22)
- Ep. 16 - Cancellation of Electrical Forces (14:25)
- Ep. 17 - Understanding Collateral Circulation and the Lateral Wall (9:35)
- Ep. 18 - Sensitivity and Specificity Video (11:35)
- Special Bonus: Cutting Edge ECG Interpretation unveiled at PAPEI Symposium 2019
- Ep. 19 - Current ECG + Master Your Medics | TCA Overdose Case Study
- Ep. 20 - VTACH (6:54)
- Ep. 21 - COVID-19 Could Break Your Heart
- Ep. 22 - What's up with the Q Wave? (7:29)
- EP. 23 - aVR....ARE YOU LOOKING? (13:06)
- EP. 24 -This is going Global! Pericarditis with a Twist (12:38)
- EP. 25 Slow Your Roll: Bradycardias & Blocks with Tarlan Hedayati, MD (56:31)
- EP. 26 Wide Whacky & Tachy with Tarlan Hedayati, MD (47:21)
- EP.27 PH & Oxygen Delivery: An A-HA Moment (7:07)
Current ECG's founder David Klein will take you on a journey of interpretation through the field of electrocardiography.
Klein’s energy is not for the faint of heart. He will have you depolarizing right out of your seat and leave you feeling positively charged about ECG education. Klein takes complicated, in-depth topics and translates them into simple matters of the heart which will lead you through a journey.