In this episode, Dave talks about End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2), and how to use Capnography to better assess and treat your patients.
Also In This Episode:
- What is Capnography?
- Patient Case: 25 YO Male
- When CO2 is not exhaled effectively
- Oxygenation and Ventilation
- 4 phases of EtCO2
- EtCO2 and airway management
- Using EtCO2 during cardiac arrest
- Supporting graphs and stats
- Waveform and EtCO2 examples - What do you think is happening with this patient?
- EtCO2 + COPD - Shark fin pattern
- Waveform examples - troubleshooting
- Head injury
- Patient Case: 25 YO Male - revisit
Subscribe to the video version of this podcast to have access to the visuals that accompany the audio as well as additional tools and resources to help improve your understanding.
Subscribe now at CurrentECG.com
And Stay Current!